Thursday, October 26, 2017
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
- Two-thirds of Americans rank Thanksgiving as one of their favorite holidays.
- Two-thirds of Americans like to incorporate new traditions into their celebrations…many of which include cooking up new and different recipes for loved ones to enjoy.
- Out of all things Thanksgiving preparers cook up, they’re most proud of the turkey. And 88 percent prep it the old-school way: in an oven.
- 84 percent feel excited about preparing the meal, and 74 percent of Americans don’t expect Thanksgiving to be perfect.
- It’s the turkey! Despite the overall positivity around the holiday, first-time millennial preparers are still feeling the pressure. Eight in 10 first-time cooks worry about cooking the turkey correctly. This number drops among experienced preparers, but still 43% worry about getting it right.
· Text Help (844-877-3456): Send the Turkey Talk-Line a text! Holiday cooking text help will be available starting Nov. 1, with extended hours starting the week of Thanksgiving.
· 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372): Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available this season starting November 1, 2017, through , to answer questions and assist all Thanksgiving cooks.
The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line has evolved how they help cooks and are able to provide expert advice anytime, anywhere.
- Text 844-877-3456: With nearly one in three first time cooks saying they’d text the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line for cooking help , it only makes sense for Talk-Line experts to expand their support by offering, for the second year, the ability to text in their cooking questions during the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving.
- How-To Videos: The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line experts have been answering turkey questions for more than 30 years and have helped almost 50 million cooks. Their expert knowledge is now available at your fingertips, day or night, with fun and helpful video tips at Butterball.comor YouTube.
- Facebook and Twitter: Help is available through the Butterball Facebook and Twitter pages with tips, special savings and more.
- Pinterest: Find Thanksgiving recipe inspiration for your holiday celebration on the Butterball Pinterest page.
- Instagram: Follow Butterball on Instagram to get a behind-the-scenes look, recipe development for our Thanksgiving meal and more.
- Live Chats: Engage with turkey experts through Live Chats on Butterball.com during November and December and receive real-time suggestions and advice.
- Email: Email Butterball using this form and receive helpful tips right to your inbox.
- 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372): Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available this season starting Nov.1 through Dec. 24, 2017, to answer questions and assist all Thanksgiving cooks.
- Website and Mobile App: Whether you have years of experience or it’s your first time cooking the turkey, Butterball.com and the Butterball Cookbook Plus App have all the answers for your needs. Between coupon savings, trusted recipes, how-to-videos with step-by-step details and key tips for success, everything you need is easily accessible.
1The Butterball Ipsos poll was conducted March 22, 2016-April 5, 2016. A nationally representative sample of randomly-selected adults aged 21-65 residing in the U.S. was interviewed via Ipsos’ 25-minute online survey.