Get Yours HERE on Amazon
8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
- Unlike other ceramic pans,the Ozeri Green Earth Pan utilizes GREBLON - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
Here Is Mine!
(with scratch protector, to use while storing pan)
I have the 8" pan. It also comes in 10" and 12". Sold individually or in a 3 piece set. Also sold separately are the lids in all 3 sizes and a 12" wok.
As someone who loves to cook, I was excited to get to try the 8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free). This is my first pan with this ceramic non stick coating.
To try it out for the first time I made some mini pancakes for my little girls. The pan worked nicely, nothing stuck to the pan. I like that it comes with the scratch protector while storing, since I have to stack my pans because I have such limited storage space.
I really like that this nonstick coating is free from harmful chemicals that can harm my family and the environment. I love that the handle has a silicone coating, it is very nice and easy to hold on to. I like the textured cooking surface and the way it allows foods to brown. I like this pan and I recommend it.
I received this product in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Don't waste your money on these pans. they work for a few weeks, but after that you'll be using more and more oil to keep food from sticking. Eventually even the oil won't help. One of the worst kitchen utensils I ever bought.ReplyDelete