💕🍫Below is the perfect home made Chocolate Liqueur Recipe
for you and your sweetheart on Valentines Day💕🍫
Everclear is a brand name of rectified spirit sold by American company Luxco. It is made from corn and is bottled at 151-proof (75.5% ABV) and 190-proof (95% ABV). As of 2015, sale of the latter is prohibited in Iowa, California, Florida, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Virginia, and Minnesota. At least in Maryland, Luxco sells a 189 proof (94.5% ABV) version of Everclear instead of the 190 proof version.
Valentine's Day Chocolate Liqueur made with Everclear
* 4 cups (32 oz.) Cacao Nibs
* 1 Vanilla Bean
* 750 mL Everclear
* 3 cups Brown Sugar
* Split vanilla bean down the center with knife.
* Combine Everclear, cacao nibs and vanilla bean in a large, sealable container.
* Let steep in a cool, dark place for 1 week.
* Fine strain the infusion through a coffee filter.
* Combine brown sugar and water on stovetop to create brown sugar simple syrup.
* Once cooled, combine simple syrup with chocolate infusion.
* Bottle and enjoy.
🍸Make Your Own Recipes on Pinterest
🍸 Make it Your Own Facebook
I think this is a fantastic recipe to make for a special evening with your sweetheart on Valentine's Day! I like that it is a gift made from the heart, rather than just buying a bottle of liquor. I think it would be great to pair it with your favorite appetizers and treats. I would buy a pair of fun glasses to drink from and toast the night away with your home made Chocolate Liqueur made with Everclear!