Designed to be used outdoors or anywhere you will be walking more than 15 consecutive steps
Multifunction Pedometer for Step Monitoring - Start counting your steps today
- Do you want to improve your overall health?- Do you feel there is never enough time in the day to exercise?- Do you wish there was a way to stay motivated & exercise more?- What if you could boost your energy levels and your metabolism simply by doing more of what you already do - Interested?
Introducing Your Very Own Digital Fitness & Calorie Monitor
- Simple and easy to use allowing you to start tracking steps immediately.
- The large easy to read display makes it the ideal choice for all ages
- Includes a built-in clock to keep track of your walking time each day
Supports users weighing 44 lbs. to 441 lbs.
Stay Healthy while your digital coach encourages you to meet your fitness goals
It is the age old saying – “what gets measured gets done”.
The SC2 Digital Walking Pedometer keeps you motivated by providing a daily tally of your activity
(Step Count, Activity Time, Calories, Distance in miles/km & Speed).
Use it Everywhere. Place it in a pocket or Clip it on & GO!What's in the Box
- OZO Fitness SC2 Digital Walking Pedometer- Built-in spring coil action belt clip- Miniature screwdriver- Battery 1x CR-2032- User manual + Access to our Help Desk should you have a question
Since I have been on a weight loss journey since mid January 2016, I was excited to get this digital pedometer by OZO Fitness. I like that it is simple to use and it has everything I need. I like that I can count my steps, track my time, calories and distance each day and compare to the day before or even the week before. I love the large digital screen, it is easy to read and I can keep it on my hip and still read my numbers when I want to. This is a nice device and I recommend it.
I received this product in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.