NEW~ Best Buy Photography Workshop Tours
These tours will be taking place in Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis on July 28, 2018
NEW Best Buy Photography Workshop Tours - for Intermediates
- These will be half-day excursions where you’ll get the opportunity to work with pro photographers & the Camera Experience Shop experts to conduct 4 individual photo shoots. Which sounds so exciting!
- You’ll get to test & try a bunch of lenses & accessories to surely let loose what’s possible with photography, learn to think like a pro & walk away with some incredible photos
- At the end of the day in addition to lunch you’ll get a bag of camera goodies and I think the best part is, if you share your photos on social media with the #BestBuyPhotoWorkshops hashtag, you’ll be entered to win Best Buy gift cards or a dream photography package!
- The events cost $50 – but you’ll easily make this up with the giveaways, lunch, transportation, and the priceless opportunity to work with pros! I think it's well worth it!
Free In-Store Photography Workshops - for Beginners
Are you a little unsure about all this? Do you want to improve your photo game but you’re not quite ready for the Tours?
If so, then start with a free in-store photography workshop!
I like that this is only 2 hours long and will cover the photography basics & allow you 1:1 interaction with the Camera Experience Shop Experts to walk through your camera’s settings. I think this is a great option for those who are starting to learn all about their cameras. **
** Once you’re done, take the next step into the upcoming Photography Workshop Tours on 10/20 and 1/19. You can sign-up to be notified when these go live for registration in the fall/winter.
This is all possible thanks to Best Buy’s Camera Experience Shop.
- It’s really like visiting a specialty camera store, right in the middle of your neighborhood Best Buy
- They have expert help in the form of our Camera Experience Shop Experts who go through intensive photography training & are all photo enthusiasts themselves
- There’s an extended variety of cameras, lenses & accessories that you won’t find in other locations. Plus you can get hands on with all the cameras & test and try them in the store to get a feel for what you like, get comfortable with and try them out for yourself!