Grab your amigos and celebrate Cinco de Mayo with some of Ninja’s favorite Mexican inspired recipes.
This May 5th, don’t miss the opportunity to indulge in a refreshing margarita or snack on chips and delicious salsa.
Use your Nutri Ninja® Auto-iQ Pro Compact System to fuel your fiesta!
Try our classic margarita and fiery orange salsa recipes to share with your friends and family.
Nutri Ninja® Auto-iQ Pro Compact System
- Nutrient & vitamin extraction AND high performance all in one machine
- Next generation Auto-IQ™ Smooth Boost™ Technology that takes drink customization to a whole new level
- Features 1200-watt motor base
- Includes two 24-ounce Nutri Ninja Tritan Cups with two Sip & Seal Lids, 24-ounce stainless steel Nutri Ninja Cup, 40-ounce blend & prep bowl with dough/chopping blade, 48-ounce XL multi-serve Nutri Ninja, and 30 recipe inspiration guide
- Additional available attachment is the first-ever coffee & spice grinder blender attachment
- Available at major retailers nationwide, starting at $159.99 MSRP
- Classic MargaritaIngredients:1 lime, peeled, cut in half1 lemon, peeled, cut in quarters1/3 cup orange juice¼ cup Triple sec2/3 cup Tequila4 cups iceInstructions:Container: 56-ounce Pitcher
NINJA® Know-How: Substitute frozen strawberries for the ice in this recipe and make a delicious strawberry margarita.Fiery Orange SalsaIngredients:½ cup orange juice¼ cup lime juice¾ cup sweet chili sauce1 small yellow onion, peeled and quartered2 medium tomatoes, quartered1 green onion, cut in half4 garlic cloves, peeled1/3 cup fresh basil1/3 cup fresh cilantro1 spicy red or orange pepper, seeded, cut in halfInstructions:
- Place all of the ingredients into the Pitcher in the order listed.
- Turn unit ON and select the "Auto-iQ™ FROZEN DRINKS/SMOOTHIES" program.
- Place ingredients into the 40 oz. blender and pulse until chunky-smooth to your preference.
- Serve over chicken, fish or with tortilla chips