#fancyhealthylife #FancyPedicure #ElectricCallusRemover #PedicureKit #FootCare
from Fancy Pedicure
- MULTIPURPOSE GRINDING HEAD - Whether you have the toughest callus or simply want to remove some dead skin cells from your soles or heels, we offer you 3 roller heads to suit your needs better: Fine & Coarse (included in the kit) and Extra Coarse (sold separately on Amazon).
- EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT - To buff away dry, calloused, rough, hard skin in seconds by gliding it across your skin WITHOUT applying any pressure. Prevent calluses and cracked heels by periodically removing dry skin cells. Effortless and beautiful feet in a glimpse.
- CORDLESS - Its 2 AA battery operated motor makes it easy and lightweight to take wherever you go. Forget about adapters or docking stations that turns your device bulky to carry around.
- DELUXE, ROBUST, AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN - makes you realize you have a great quality product that is also compact, long lasting and comfortable to hold too. Beautiful packaging makes it excellent for gift giving.
- IT'S A "MUST" FOR ANY BEAUTY ROUTINE -- For both MEN's hands and WOMEN's feet. Show sexy, soft, and cuddly feet and hands all the time and become one of our happy customers. What are you waiting for? Get professional results with a safe home-use treatment, enjoying spa-quality care for a fraction of the cost.
Fancy Pedicure, Electric Callus Remover, Pedicure Kit, Feet Care
This Electric Callus Remover is the only one in the market with 3 graded roller heads to suit your needs better (fine, coarse, and extra coarse).
From slightly calluses on hands to tough ones on feet, each roller will do its job. Forget about tickles, minor cuts or tired hands.
Is so easy to assemble and easy to use, that there won´t be more excuses to have dry hard skin on your feet or hands.
This effortless tool will do the job wherever or whenever you take it.
The perfect gift for Mother´s Day, we all love to have soft cuddling hands and feet.
For feet use ONLY.
Skin must be dry.
Turn on the device and let the roll buffs away dry skin without applying pressure.
Let it rotates for 2-3 seconds.
Repeat if necessary.
Apply hydrating lotion.
For further information refer to instruction manual
With flip flop and sandal weather here, it's a great time to get my feet summer sandal ready! I am so happy to have this Electric Callus Remover from Fancy Pedicure. I love that it has a nice range of callus removing heads to meet the needs of how course or light of a buffing I need for different parts of my feet. I like that it does the job very quickly and easily. I like that the handle fits well in my hand and is able to pivot to reach every angle of my feet. I like that it comes with a protective cover so the roller is protected when not in use. The batteries which ARE included are very easy to place in the handle of the unit. It has a simple on/off switch. I like that this callus remover is used only on dry feet, so I wash and dry my feet before starting and begin by attaching the course roller to the unit and removing the protective cover. I then press the safety on/off switch in and up to start the roller and gently glide the unit over each area that requires the course roller for just a few seconds at a time and checking each area for readiness. When my feet have reached optimum smoothness I stop and turn the device off. Since I need to clean the callus removing heads before I store it for the next time I need it, I remove the roller and gently rinse it under water while I am washing my feet and removing all the dry skin that was removed. I dry my feet and dry the roller as well and when it is completely dry, I replace the protective cover and store the 2 heads, cleaning brush, callus remover handle in the nice drawstring bag that is included as well. I think this makes a great gift because everyone likes to have pretty feet, especially during the spring and summer months when feet are exposed more. I think it does a great job of removing calluses and rough areas on feet. I recommend it!
I received this product in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Thanks to share this post.hard dead skin removal pedicure device is a very good product.ReplyDelete