Get Yours HERE on Amazon
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/
Brooklyn Bean Roastery’s Breakfast Blend Decaf has a rich texture and the same sweetness of its caffeinated brother (also on our line up), but without any of the extra ‘oomph.’ This perfectly combined decaffeinated blend has light flavors that make for a nice balance in your cup. Reach for Breakfast Blend Decaf anytime of day – its lively, crisp flavor makes a perfect unleaded, calming, and tasty sipping treat.
Brooklyn Bean Roastery Single-Serve Breakfast Blend Decaf coffee cups are available in a convenient 40-count box.
All of Brooklyn Bean Roastery’s delicious individual blends include:
- Highest quality of coffee beans; 100% Arabica coffee beans available in 12 specialty blends.
- Revolutionary “Roast2Cup” processing for extra freshness and premium flavor. You are guaranteed a fresh-brewed cup every time.
- Crafted with pride in the USA.
- Compatible with many popular single-serve coffee machines.
- Mirrors the bright, crisp flavors of Breakfast Blend, without all of the caffeine
- Extra fresh, 100% Arabica coffee with our lightning fast "Roast2Cup" packaging process
- This is not instant coffee. Revolutionary tension based filter system
- Compatible with Keurig Original K-Cup Brewers, not compatible with Keurig 2.0 Brewers
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
I start each day out with a cup of coffee and I love that Brooklyn Bean Roastery has a large selection to choose from. I make my choice depending on my mood, what kind of nights sleep I had and what I am doing that day. Even though this is a Decaffeinated Breakfast Blend, I choose this one for those chilly fall evenings when I wind down from a hectic day and desire a nice hot cup of coffee with a sweet light balanced flavor that will not keep me up all night and goes fabulously with a few chocolate chip cookies! I think this Decaf Breakfast Blend is perfect for those who enjoy coffee but do not or cannot have caffeine in their daily diet.
I received this product in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Post a Comment