GET Green Tea Complex on AMAZON
ANTIOXIDANTS: Green Tea has high concentrations of polyphenols and catcheins which have been studied to:
- Promote neurogenesis
- Increase cardiovascular health
-Boost immunity under stress
- Improve sleep quality
Green Tea for Weight Loss In addition to the health benefits, the most potent of the polyphenols, EGCG, has been shown in clinical trials to promote weight loss.
Benefits of EGCG
- Promoting Diet-Induced Thermogenesis
- Supporting Fat Oxidation
- Promoting Greater Energy Expenditure Than Caffeine
Green Tea Complex by PureNaturalFit provides you with 500mg of Green Tea Leaf extract, equivalent 5 cups of tea. Each serving contains 15mg of caffeine (equivalent to 1/6 cup of coffee)
- PROMOTE YOUR METABOLISM: Get the fat oxidation and themogenesis benefits of 5 cups of green tea in just 1 pill
- IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH: Get high concentrations of antioxidants to fight free radicals, increase energy, and promote neurogenesis
- LOWER YOUR CHOLESTEROL: Studies show that individuals with higher green tea consumption were associated with lower levels of cholesterol
- Our customers love our products, and if you don't, please let us know and we WILL sort it out
- MADE IN THE USA: Proudly made in a FDA registered and GMP certified facility
Product DescriptionGreen Tea Complex by PureNaturalFit provides you with 500mg of Green Tea Leaf extract, equivalent 5 cups of green tea. Each serving contains 15mg of caffeine (equivalent to 1/6 cup of coffee). Green Tea Complex has high concentrations of polyphenols and catcheins (antioxidants) that have been studied to: PROMOTE NEUROGENESIS, IMPROVE CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH, BOOST IMMUNITY RESPONSE, and IMPROVE SLEEP QUALITY. In addition to the health benefits, the most potent of the polyphenols, EGCG, has been shown in clinical trials to promote weight loss. Benefits of EGCG include PROMOTING DIET-INDUCED THERMOGENESIS, SUPPORTING FAT OXIDATION, and PROMOTING GREATER ENERGY EXPENDITURE THAN CAFFEINE
I have never taken a green tea supplement before so I was eager to see what it was all about. The very first day, I took 1 with breakfast and 1 with lunch. I did feel a boost of energy without the jitters. The second day I decided to have my morning coffee and skip the morning dose and wait until lunch to take one. This worked out better for me because the double caffeine boost was a bit much! I do like the bit of energy it gives and hoping to see some weight loss as I continue to use it.
I received this product in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Love what you share and write for us. You really have an amazing blog. Famous Quotes by Indian Freedom FightersReplyDelete