a Rafflecopter giveaway
32 Oz. Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Spot and Stain Remover By VeryDirtyCarpets + Free Carpet Stain Removal Guide - Best Concentrated Encapsulating Carpet Cleaner Product For Home Use and Very Dirty Carpets
- ✔FREE CARPET STAIN REMOVAL GUIDE to give you a plan of action ✔CONCENTRATED FORMULA: GREAT VALUE, No need to use a lot of product on the stain designed for home use.
- ✔TESTED AND ENDORSED BY A PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANER : 20 years experience in the Carpet Cleaning Industry gives you the edge in getting rid of those annoying stains
- ✔NO STICKY RESIDUE: CLEAN THE STAIN ONCE - NO RAPID RESOILING :Uses encapsulation technology for superior results
- ✔GOOD FOR A WIDE RANGE OF STAINS:While no product gets all stains out, this formula is effective on most of the common household stains and designed for Car, Automotive and Very dirty carpets.
- ✔24Hr WEBSITE SUPPORT:Understand your product and what it will and won't do from a Carpet Professional with 20 years Experience. TO PURCHASE CLICK ON THE ORANGE BUY BUTTON TO PURCHASE
Have you ever used a product to clean the spots off your carpet only to have a bigger dark stain emerge over the next week or two.
This is called rapid re-soiling. It happens because many products leave a sticky residue that attracts dirt to your carpet when they dry.
The VeryDirtyCarpets Carpet and Upholstery Spot and Stain Remover is designed with advanced cleaning technology to prevent the chance of this occurring. When it dries, this carpet spotter traps (encapsulates) the soiling in a polymer based non stick microscopic powder that will vacuum easily out of the carpet or upholstery.
The formulation was developed by one of the USA's top carpet cleaning products developmental laboratories and it is great at most stains in the carpet like oils, food stains, sugary foods, and fresh animal stains .
It is not designed for color based stains like cordials and food dyes or set urine stains.
Peter MacDonald is the Founder of VeryDIrtyCarpets, with over 20 years experience in Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning which lead him on a search for a formula that gave great cleaning properties while not creating the negative side effects of rapid re-soiling
Website Support with information and frequently asked questions to help you get the most out of your product.
EASY TO USE 4 STEP SYSTEM:
Blot stain to remove any solid soil or residue.
Apply a moderate amount (sparingly on upholstery) to the affected area.
Gently agitate into carpet with a brush.
Do not scrub!
Blot stain with a clean white cloth to remove spot.
Repeat until majority of stain is removed.
Allow area to dry.
Vacuum to remove encapsulated residue.
No Sticky Residue
My carpet with a stain
BEFORE using Spot & Stain Remover
My carpet AFTER using Spot & Stain Remover by Very Dirty Carpets.com
Bowl on her head, food on the carpet below!
Another day of wearing her bowl on her head and throwing her food on the carpet
I received this product in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
We need this when the dog chews a pen and leaves ink all over the floor!ReplyDelete