#CookerMaid Buy Yours On Amazon HERE.
- CookerMaid® Silicone Heat Resistant Oven Mitts are the Ideal Protection from Heat and Steam Resisting Temperatures up to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit (230°).
- Easy to Clean Oven Mitts with Warm Water Under the Tap and are Machine Washable.
- Our Non-Slip Design Provides Excellent Grip Giving you the Confidence to Hold all Hot Cooking, Grilling & Baking Utensils, Hot Pans & Dishes.
- Super Flexible Material is FDA Approved Silicone Making it Safe & Hygienic for Food Use. Much Better than Cloth or Woven Mitts.
Product DescriptionExplore the Benefits of CookerMaid's Silicone Heat Resistant Cooking Gloves - Silicone gloves have a non-slip, 5 fingered design
- The gloves cover up to your wrist for maximum protection
- Extremely flexible, hygienic and heat resistant
- 100% Waterproof and easy to clean
About CookerMaids Cooking Gloves
Our cooking gloves are a unique and new alternative to the standard fabric oven gloves you may use today. The gloves are made & engineered with durable, food safe silicone ideal for cooking, baking, grilling and barbecue. Above all our mission is to provide the highest possible safety standards, and we proudly present you with these perfect accessories to protect you whilst you cook.
Key Features & Benefits
- Heat resistant gloves up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230°C)
- 'One-Size-Fits-Most design
- Waterproof and easy to clean. Dishwasher safe
- Extremely flexible with non-slip grips
- Allows you to remove cooked food from the oven safely
- Carve hot meats with ease without the fear of getting burned
- Turning of food being cooked via oven, grill or barbecue without getting burned
- Remove food from boiling water by hand
I have to say, I was very impressed with these silicon oven mitts. I felt totally confident using them, they fit nicely on your hands, the grips work very well and I could barely even feel any warmth while holding my hand over the stock pot of boiling potatoes. I like that it protected my hands while holding on to the handles, had a great grip on the heavy pot and protected my hands from the steam as I poured the boiling water and potatoes into the collender. I am looking forward to using them outside on the bbq grill. I also like the idea that you can use them to grip hard to open jars, especially with wet hands. If they get messy, you can just throw them on the top rack of your dishwasher to get them clean again. Very nice!
I received this product in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.