#fetehome Get Yours HERE on Amazon
Most Versatile Wine Aerator Available
- 7 Selectable Aeration Level Settings
- Matures young wines instantly
- Allows for Immediate, On Demand Decanting for Enhanced Flavor.
- Breaks down harsh young tannins for a smoother more enjoyable flavor
- Triggers evaporation of compounds, such as sulfates, that inhibit oxidation and do not add to taste
- Integrated Aeration Intake Removes the Need for External Tubes
- Built In Acrylic Strainer Filters Out Sediment
- High Quality Stainless Steel Selection Band
- Bonus Drip Stand And Travel Pouch Included
- Easy to Clean - Just Rinse And Let Air Dry
- 7 Adjustable Levels With 3 Stage Aeration Process for Both Red and White Wines.
- No More Waiting As Each Level Represents Approximately 1 Hour of Decanting.
- Brings Out the Best Aromas and Flavors of All Wines Whether Young or Old, Inexpensive or Top of the Line.
- Stylish Stainless Steel Accent Ring with Travel Pouch And Drip Stand Included. Top Grade BPA Free FDA Certified Acrylic and Stainless Steel.
- Money Back Guarantee. Your Satisfaction is Our Number 1 Priority.
What Does Wine Aearation Mean?
Aeration literally means to supply with air. When we talk about aerating wine, we mean adding air to the liquid. Enhances Flavor Of Average Priced Wines
A winemaker uses an airtight seal in order to keep the wine in its intended state. Over time, the tannins break down developing a smoother more drinkable wine, which is the main reason older wines are more expensive and become prize possessions for collectors. Aerating replicates this aging process, allowing for a smoother more delicious wine in only a few seconds.
Wine Aerator By Fête Home - 7 Adjustable Levels For Red And White Wines
by Fête Home