When scratches appear on hardwood flooring the result is immediate
anxiety. Nobody wants to see their flooring scratched, but to be honest
all floors get scratches in them. Today pre-finished floors are mostly
finished with Aluminum Oxide based finishes. When that type of finish in
particular gets a scratch it shows a white line. Wearmax has perfected
the formula to eliminate the white!
Scratch is an easy to apply method for anyone to eliminate the
white marks left behind by scratches, scuffs or abrasions to hardwood
flooring. Scratch is dried under direct interior lighting and creates a
permanent seal that will not wash off when the floor is cleaned. The
technology in Scratch is unprecedented and patent pending.
Here are a couple important tips about what Scratch can and can not do:
• Scratch can eliminate the white in hardwood flooring scratches • Scratch can seal the surface of the damaged finish in most any poly-urethane or aluminum oxide flooring finish • Scratch CAN NOT physically fill in dents, gouges or voids in the flooring
Important Tips for Using Scratch on your Hardwood Floors
• It is vital to read the instructions closely since this product is essentially a flooring finish in a bottle.
• Never apply in bright sunlight or in exterior applications. The finish will cure almost instantly.
• In settings with very low light you can speed cure time by adding
a lamp or other additional lighting to accelerate the cure speed of the
• If you have a dark color or stained floor and the scratch or gouge
is all the way into the wood; you may want to use a color marker or
touch up kit before applying scratch.
Scratch is proudly made in the America by WEARMAX. A world leader in hardwood flooring finishes.
WearMax Scratch will help eliminate the white line that shows in scratches on aluminum oxide finished hardwood floors
WearMax Scratch will seal the surface that has
been damaged. The scratch may remain visible up close, but it really
helps conceal the blemish
The white line and seal is a permanent solution that cures in regular interior light
Perfect for Home, Office and Commercial Hardwood Floors.
Made in the USA & Patent Pending
I was happy to get to try WearMax Scratch Concealer. It is easy to use and it worked well on the scratches that I had on my hardwood floors from moving furniture etc. It removed the white scratches and I didn't realize how noticeable they were until they were gone. It is not like a wood filler it is just to fix the white scratches and for that, it works very nicely. I recommend this for anyone who has hardwood floors.
I received this product in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.