For the Good of Our Customers
- All Budsies are made from safe, premium, and hypoallergenic plush fabrics
- Each Budsie undergoes two quality control inspections prior to shipment
- We’re with you every step of the way, with automatic updates throughout the Budsification process
- Learn more about our process
- We believe Budsies have the power to bring smiles to kids going through the toughest of times, so giving back is core to our mission
- We partner with the Mayo Clinic, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, LLS Foster Homes, Youth Haven, and other qualified nonprofits to give Budsies directly to kids in need
- Proceeds from each Budsies order support our outreach. Thank you for allowing us to give back in your honor
- Learn more about our Philanthropy
I think this is such a great idea to let kids actually create a stuffed toy from something they draw their self or have someone draw for them while they describe what they want. I also like that they can be made from a photograph as well. I love that they partner with wonderful organizations to give back to the community. I think these would make wonderful gifts. I think it would be a great surprise to have your child draw their own animal and then have the parent have it made into the stuffed animal. All along not letting the child know, then one day, their drawing arrives as a stuffed animal! I know our little ones would love that! Or you can have your child participate through the 1, 2, 3 step process. Either way I think it is super fun and a great way to see a child's imagination come to life.
I received this product in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Post a Comment