Social Media for Colorforms
Hatch n Heroes is brand NEW this season and offers an ‘egg’-cellent and surprising way to play with fans’ favorite Disney and Disney Pixar characters! Perfect for busy little hands, these toys start in an egg shape and with a few folds and twists, transform into a whole new toy!
Social Media for Hatch ‘n Heroes
HATCH‘N HEROES™ - IT’S EXACTLY WHAT IT’S CRACKED UP TO BE
A surprising, unique way to play with your favorite characters
Tis’ the holiday season and Bandai’s new creative Hatch‘n Heroes toy line offers a fun and surprising way to play with fans’ favorite Disney and Disney Pixar characters.
from the Toy Story Hatch‘n Heroes line; and Nurse Bot Baymax and Armored Up Baymax from Disney’s Big Hero 6 Hatch‘n Heroes line.
A perfect holiday gift and stocking stuffer for kids ages 4 to 7, each Hatch‘n Heroes character is sold separately and available for a suggested price of $6.99 at retailers, including Toys“R”Us, Kmart and Amazon.
· Rubba Ducks® is not the rubber duck bath toy you grew up with! They are bigger, better and have more personality than what you remember and with 60 different themes from sports to animals to professions and hobbies, these feathered friends are the perfect toy to ‘hatch’ from Christmas stockings this season! Available to send:
Rubba Ducks® gives a modern twist to the classic bath toy and before you say, “What, a Rubber Duck?”, consider this:
· Rubba Ducks® are uniquely designed to communicate their individual personality and character. While there are the traditional-themed ducks dressed as police, firemen, sports and animals, these ducks go a step further in incorporating specialized hobbies, interests and even holidays. A sports fan in the family? What about Duck Fan? There are many, many more and retail online for under $12.99! Find the complete list of Rubba Ducks®– here.
· Rubba Ducks® float straight up! So many rubber ducks tip over when set in water, but these do what the real ducks do – they float upright. The bottom is weighted so no matter how they go in the water, they will pop right up…all the time.
· Rubba Ducks® have no holes. And no holes mean no mold like some other water toys. So whether you keep these on a shelf, on your desk or in your pool or bathtub, these ducks will last.
It’s so rare to find a product that fits both men and women, and spans multiple age ranges and interests, but that’s exactly what makes Rubba Ducks® special. And just in time for the holidays, Rubba Ducks® is introducing HOLIDAY-THEMED ducks!
· Candee – A spicy, cinnamon-scented duck all decked out for the holiday with green and red striping.
· Tinsel – Santa’s little helper ready to make your holidays special!
· Duckfrost – This duck doesn’t fly south the winter! Instead, he dons his Sunday bests and thinks ‘Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!’
· Gobble – While some of this guy’s turkey friends may think differently, this Rubba Duck is ready for the feast!
With the holidays just around the corner, I was excited to get Colorforms, Hatch 'N Heros and Rubba Ducks. I love that the rubba ducks do not hold water inside. I like the characters they offer. The occupations, sports and others can be fun stocking stuffers for grown ups. The kids have enjoyed them in the bath tub. Colorforms are like a holiday tradition in our family and we have been getting them for many years. I like this set because they are a travel size, so when the kids are going to be out and have to wait a long time or traveling longer distances they can occupy their time and have fun with their colorforms. I like that they come in many different characters so each child can have their favorite. The hatch 'n heros we have are from Toy Story and our girls like that they can transform and hatch into their story character. I like that they give kids more to do than with a traditional stiff action figure. I think these all make wonderful stocking stuffers and holiday gifts. I recommend them!
I received this product in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.