Your Salads Just Got More Delicious.
Recently, we got tired of salads tasting like… well, salads. So we combined the great taste of bacon with the perfect crunch of super premium gourmet croutons. It turned out that Bacon Croutons were so good that we found ourselves doing more than adding them to salads. We put them in soups. We dropped them in chili. We crunched them up and used them in mashed potatoes, meatloaf, fried chicken breading, casseroles, green beans and stuffing. And we inhaled them as (healthy) snacks. The possibilities are endless.
As if you needed another reason to “pig out,” Bacon Croutons are vegan and kosher, contain 0g of trans fat, are naturally flavored and have no cholesterol or preservatives.
J&D’s Tomato Basil Croutons – try them with your tomato soup
J&D’s Pretzel Bread Croutons - a tasty snack or stuffing
J&D’s Everything Croutons - just like an Everything bagel, with onions, garlic, poppy seeds, sesame seeds and sea salt
All of our croutons work on any salad, and start with only the finest ingredients. You’re just one bite away from happiness!
Great for salads or as a tasty snack
Gourmet Handmade Croutons
4.5 ounce bag
Brought to you by J
4.5 OZ unit size of measure
Total of 24 units
Buy in bulk and save!
Adds a great crunch and the delicious taste of tomato and basil to your favorite salad
Also try in soups, chili, or crushed as bread crumbs
Made in the U.S.A.
J&D's Croutons are Not Just for Salads RECIPES
It is for recipes like these that we made J&D's Pretzel Bread Croutons.
Beer, cheese, pretzel bread - need we say more?
- 1 1/2 cups diced carrots
- 1 1/2 cups diced onion
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups beer
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 4 cups milk or half and half
- 6 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 4.5oz bag J&D's Pretzel Bread Croutons
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir together carrots, onion, celery, and garlic. Stir in hot pepper sauce, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Pour in chicken broth and beer; simmer until vegetables are tender, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Stir in flour with a wire whisk; cook, stirring until the flour is light brown, about 3 or 4 minutes. Gradually stir in milk, whisking to prevent scorching, until thickened. Remove from heat, and gradually stir in cheese. Keep warm.
- Stir beer mixture into cheese mixture. Stir in Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and dry mustard. Adjust for hot pepper sauce. Bring to a simmer, and cook 10 minutes. Serve topped with Pretzel Bread Croutons
Tuna Casserole with Everything Croutons
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups J&D's Everything Croutons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a 9x13 inch baking dish, combine soup, tuna and 1/2 of the cheese; mix well.
- Add pasta to baking dish and mix together. Add remaining cheese to the top of the mixture, then add croutons.
- Cover dish and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted; serve.