Super easy to set up!
No electricity or wiring needed.
Simply push into the soil and they will come on automatically at night and turn off automatically at dawn!
Weather-resistant - Ensures excellent performance under most weather conditions.
Illuminates for up to 8 hours with a full charge. [Varies with the intensity of sunlight, location, weather conditions and shift of seasons.]
The black finish of the light blends with the surroundings to provide a neat look to the garden.
The stake lights features a white LED light that illuminates most dark spaces providing better visibility at night.
* Super easy to set up [No electricity or wiring needed].
* Charges during day and automatically lights up your pathways at night.
* A black finish, this path lights blends with the surroundings to provide a neat look to the garden.
* A white LED light that illuminates most dark spaces providing better visibility at night.
* Weather-resistant - Ensures excellent performance under most weather conditions.
* Illuminates for up to 8 hours with a full charge. [Varies with the intensity of sunlight, location, weather conditions and shift of seasons.]
* 30-day Money Back Guarantee & Full 12-month Replacement Warranty.
Want to add style to your garden and highlight your garden in a classic way? Buy this!
Item weight:2.85 lbs
Package dimensions: 17 x 6.8 x 5.2 inch
Height: 14.6 inch
Power Source: Solar
Item Package Quantity: 8
Usage: Outdoor Solar Lighting
Average Working Time: 8 hours
-8 x Solar LED Light with Solar Panel
-8 x Ground Stake
-8 x Solar Panel Holder
-1 x Instruction Book
Being a fan of solar lights, I was excited to get this 8 pack of Solar Path Lights by Ohuhu. I inserted all the ground spikes first, then I turned on the ON/OFF switch to ON and replaced the top on the stake. It only took a few minutes to do and was an easy set up. I let them solar charge all day in the sunshine and at night they lit the path with a pretty white glow. I like that there is no electricity required. I like that I can place them wherever I want in the yard, garden or along the walkway. I am going to pull them up in the winter for safe keeping and put them back out in the spring again. Some pieces were missing to complete all 8 lights, so I had to use some stakes that I had from previous lights. A couple stakes broke when I was inserting them into the ground. I was as gentle as I could be with the plastic spikes but still ended up breaking some.
I received this product in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.