Monday, October 12, 2015

Vital Oxide Disinfectant Cleaner Review + Video

                                               SHOP Vital Oxide

Vital Oxide Disinfectant sanitizes surfaces, killing 99.999% of bacteria and other harmful microbials. 

Also eliminates odors, mold and mildew on hard surfaces, carpets and fabrics.

Apply Vital Oxide on food contact surfaces with no need to rinse or wipe, just allow to air dry for 10 minutes.

Vital Oxide eliminates: MRSA, e.Coli, Salmonella, Norovirus, Hepatitis B and C as well as Influenza virus (H1N1)

Areas of use include:

 Home, vehicles, schools, day care, locker rooms, sports gear, hard wood floors, glazed ceramic, tile, fabrics, HVAC and Air Ducts. Vital Oxide is used agaist the Ebola virus. 

Vital Oxide Features:
  • E.P.A registered (82972-1) Hospital Disinfectant
  • NSF Listed 141392 D-2 No rinse required Sanitizer on food contact surfaces
  • Heavy Duty Odor Eliminator
  • Effective Mold & Mildew Remover
  • Hypo allergenic
  • Carpet Sanitizer
  • Multiple Dilutions
  • PH balance of 8-9
  • No Personal Protection Equipment needed
  • No Special Shipping Requirements
Vital Oxide 32oz bottle is constructed out 40% recycled PETE plastic. PETE plastic is more practical than many other plastic applications for recycling.
Measuring 10” x 6” and weighing 3.3 lbs makes it the idea size for everyday household use like cleaning the kitchen after dinner or cleaning around your bathroom.


 Being concerned for my family and pets health, I was happy to get to try Vital Oxide Disinfectant Cleaner.  Years ago I use to use a lot of bleach to clean our home but as babies came into the home and small children, I used it less and less and found it difficult to find a cleaning product that could disinfect and take care of mold and mildew when necessary.  I started using Vital Oxide Disinfectant Cleaner in the basement where I knew there was some mildew from all the rain we have been having. I sprayed it on the cement brick walls of the basement and was surprised there was no harsh odor at all. 

I headed back upstairs to spray the bathroom shower, tub and ceiling above them where I had seen mildew from time to time. I had always been afraid to spray bleach on the shower ceiling for fear of getting in my eyes.  The vital oxide was easy to use in the bathroom and l didn't have to run out and turn the overhead fan on to keep from the cleaner burning my eyes. This was very nice, so I went down to the kitchen and sprayed all the counter tops and cabinets and started to wipe them down, it was very nice not to have to worry about harsh chemicals near our food and dinnerware.  I could not be more happy with the results and will continue to use this cleaner in my home from now on. I recommend it!

 I received this product in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like this would be good for an asthmatic person to use!