Get Ice Chips Candy HERE
Naturally Sweetened with 100% Birchwood Xylitol
Magic for teeth. Sweet treat for diabetics.
Get Yours here on Amazon
Why Xylitol?Why EVERYONE wants to eat ICE CHIPS Candy made with Birchwood Xylitol EVERY DAY!
- Strengthens teeth
- Reduces new tooth decay
- Reduces cavity-causing bacteria
- Inhibits growth of dental plaque
- Stimulates saliva flow
- Does NOT impact insulin levels
- Contains zero net effective carbs
- Delicious and satisfying
- The FDA has approved xylitol as a Natural Sweetener
- Xylitol is a natural sweetener found in the fibers of many fruits and vegetables
- Xylitol is found in small amounts in the human body
- One teaspoon of xylitol contains 40% less calories than sugar
- Savoring ICE CHIPS Candy 3 to 5 times a day delivers maximum benefits
- Use ICE CHIPS Candy immediately after meals or snacks
- Recent studies have found a link between consuming Xylitol during pregnancy and stronger teeth in infants
We get several questions asked over and over again:
- What is Xylitol?
- What are the advantages?
- Why is it so expensive?
- Why do you use it?
The easy answers are:
- Xylitol is a polyol, a sugar alcohol. It is all natural, safe for diabetics and has many health benefits.
- It is all natural, safe for diabetics and has many health benefits.
- Mostly, it is made from birch bark or corn. Ice Chips Candy uses only the birch bark Xylitol in order to avoid any chance of using Genetically Modified Corn (GMO). Additionally, the process and availability render this product much more expensive than sugar.
- Ice Chips Candy uses Birchwood Xylitol (made in the USA), in order to access the health benefits, particularly the dental and diabetic advantages.
We researched and understood the benefits of Xylitol early on at our parent company Healing Leaf LLC. We even sold a compressed pill-like candy for a while but wanted something with a higher concentration of Xylitol and a lower price point. While we could easily acquire bulk Xylitol, we were told it was impossible to make a hard candy.
If you want to get an impossible task accomplished, you might try going to someone with little knowledge of the subject but a passion for getting things done. Because we were health product experts but not Xylitol experts we ignored all the warnings. Lo and behold, within two days of trying, we created a tasty hard Xylitol candy in three different yummy flavors. Within a week we had seven of our current 18 flavors and we were selling Ice Chips to our friends.
We never underestimate the public's willingness to do the right thing for their bodies. We understand it is possible to get a package of breath mints for a couple dollars. But those mints will not benefit teeth, fight germs and bacteria, prevent ear infections while being safe (and recommended) for diabetics.
So, in a nutshell, THAT is why we use Xylitol!
I received this product in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Post a Comment