Zahler Magnesium Citrate, All Natural Supplement with Maximum Absorption, Helps Maintain Normal Muscle and Nerve Function, Certified Kosher, 200mg, 120 Capsules
Zahler's Magnesium Citrate is a bioactive full potent magnesium supplement. Magnesium is needed for more than 300 metabolic reactions in the body. It helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps the heart rhythm steady, and keeps bones strong. Zahler's Magnesium Citrate is a highly absorbable, fast-acting magnesium supplement which helps regulate both blood sugar and blood pressure levels, alleviates constipation, contributes to energy production, and helps normalize the levels of many important nutrients.
- Zahler's Magnesium Citrate is a bioactive full potent magnesium supplement
- Needed for more than 300 metabolic reactions in the body
- Helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, Keeps the heart rhythm steady and keeps the bones strong
- Highly absorbable, fast acting magnesium supplement which helps regulate blood sugar and blood pressure levels
- Manufactured and bottled in a state of are GMP and NSF certified facility
After reading about the multiple benefits of Magnesium, I was happy to get this Magnesium Bioactive Magnesium Citrate full potency magnesium supplement from Zahler. I like that this supplement helps with my heart, blood pressure, blood sugar, constipation, strong bones and energy and many more benefits.
I like that this supplement is made and bottled in certified facilities. I take 1 per day in the morning when I am getting ready for the day. I like that it helps normalizes nutrient levels and helps with my muscle and nervous system as well. There is so much I did not know about magnesium before, I am happy to learn about now. I recommend it.
I received this product in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Post a Comment