○ Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3)
○ 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards).
○ Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material).
○ Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. Sustainable and certified operation by MSC.
○ USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities.
○ Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested. ○ Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules.
○ Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps.
to be pharmaceutical grade 75% Omega-3s (with 644 mg of EPA and 336 mg
of DHA) meeting GOED Standard levels. GOED, The Global Organization for
EPA and DHA Omega-3s, was developed to help ensure that omega-3 oils
reaching consumers were both safe and of high quality.
The Life & Food Omega 3 Supreme Benefit
Enteric coated with no fish burps, or after taste, our Supreme grade Omega-3 Fish Oil supplement promotes cardiovascular health, joint support, cognitive support, circulation and helps in maintaining cholesterol levels†.
Studies have shown that diets high in Omega-3 fatty acids -
EPA and DHA -- may lower a person's health risks. By eating a diet rich
in fatty acid containing fish - cold-water swimmers such as pollock,
sardines and salmon, can lower your cholesterol and blood pressure. Some
studies show there is a proven link that EPA and DHA reduces
inflammation from arthritis conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
Non-meat sources of Omega-3 include olive oil, walnuts and flaxseed.
I was happy to get to try Omega-3 Supreme 1400mg Fish Oil Concentrate 180ct by Life and Food Review. I have borderline high cholesterol so this is something I need to take daily and it is important to me that I am taking a high quality Omega 3. I like that this is not fishy tasting and burp free, especially because I take mine in the morning and I do not want to have fish burps all day! I like that this helps to lower my high blood pressure as well. The gelatin capsule is large and may be difficult for some people to swallow. I like that it gives me my daily Omega 3's. I love that the bottle contains 180 capsules so I don't have to worry about running out quickly.
I received this product in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.