The Plant-Based Pair: A Vegan Cookbook for Two with 125 Perfectly Portioned Recipes
Publication Date:March 12, 2015
Savor delicious vegan meals with easy recipes that make just enough for two.
Most recipes feed six to eight people, and smaller households are
often left with the monotony of leftovers or pricey, unused groceries
that end up in the trash. Whether you’re new to vegan cooking or a
long-time plants fan, The Plant-Based Pair makes cooking for two people
easier and more delicious than ever. Covering everything from simple
breakfasts to decadent desserts, these wholesome dishes pack plenty of
nutrition into every bite while turning the chore of cooking into a fun
The Plant-Based Pair offers:
• 125 tantalizing vegan recipes that make just enough for two
• Several 30-minutes or less meals to make
• Great ideas for saving time and money to get the most out of your groceries
• 10 helpful tips for living a happy vegan life
• The most useful, healthy ingredients to have on-hand for making any meal a success
• Practical advice for cooking more efficiently as a team
Create super satisfying plant-based meals just for two with The Plant-Based Pair.
I was excited to get to read The Plant-Based Pair eBook. I am not vegan but my family and I do enjoy vegan dishes. I was surprised that the ingredients were accessible and not difficult to find in my local market. I like that the recipes allow for substitutes in the ingredients. I like that the recipes are not meals that I normally make but are easy to make and sound like meals that my whole family would enjoy. I like that the simple ingredients in the recipes are all beneficial in a healthy diet. I made the Thai Peanut Slaw recipe and it was amazing!