Personalize your home bar with some of our custom engraved pint glasses! Great gifts for friends or family.
You will be able to choose the font, specify the name to use, and also select from Bar, Pub, or Tavern (or any other text that you desire). Also available in combination sets with fine 60 ounce glass pitchers in our Pitcher Combo Sets department.
Sandblasted EngravingOur sandblasted engraving method produces finished glassware of the highest quality. The engraving method is ideal for small orders (all the way down to a single glass) and for large scale orders where a more elegant appearance and a truly permanent mark are desired.
We produce our custom engraved glasses in sandblasting cabinets, after prepping the glassware with hand applied film masks and protective taping. Blasted glasses are then washed and prepped for shipment.
Here are some things to know about our engraved glassware:
- There are no minimums. Order as few as one glass!
- There are no setup fees.
- The markings are truly permanent, as they are actually carved into the glass surface. They cannot ever wash or wear off.
- Everything that is engraved will be frosted white on the clear glass. There is no option for color with engraving.
- As compared to our printed glass, engraved glassware is more expensive due to the high amount of hand labor required.
Personalize your home bar with an elegantly engrave pint glass. Customize with a name and venue and we will hand engrave your pint glass. Our bar quality pints are made in the USA by Libbey Glass and hold 16 oz.
Screen PrintingOur screen printing process allows for highly detailed custom prints on our glassware. It is ideal for larger production runs at a lower cost, or when color is desired.
The printing process involves the preparation of a special high tension screen. The screen is then mounted on one of our printing presses, along with precise tooling to hold the glass type. Glasses are pretreated, printed on, and then cured in an ultraviolet light tunnel.
Here are some things to know about our screen printed glassware:
- We use special UV inks and flame pretreatment for increased durability. Our inks have been independently tested to last for over 500 dishwasher cycles.
- UV inks are the most environmentally friendly type.
- The minimum size printed order is 24 glasses.
- A screen setup charge does apply on printed orders.
- “Per glass” pricing is lower for printed orders, as they do not require as much hand labor as engraving.
- We offer both stock color options as well as Pantone color matching.
- We do offer up to 3 colors on each design. However, additional charges do apply with more than one color.