Phytoceramides - Vidazen - All Natural from rice with: Vitamin A, Vitamin C
In the pursuit of youth, Phytoceramides are often regarded as one of the
most powerful and all natural solutions. They are crucial to preserving
the moisture of the skin and supporting a supple, dewy complexion.
- RESTORE YOUR SKIN, NATURALLY: Phytoceramides are the original complexion perfecters. Studies suggest epidermal ceramides contribute to maintaining moisturized skin, but they tend to diminish with age. Plant-based ceramides, Phytoceramides, may help to reestablish the vital moisture barrier.
- TARGET THE CELLULAR LEVEL: Topical anti-aging treatments only penetrate the superficial levels of the skin. Phytoceramide supplements can more effectively assist in hydration by working from the inside out.
- EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF PLANTS: Plant-based potions and remedies have been celebrated since ancient times; Vidazen believes it's time to bring back botanical beauty. Safe, healthy, and beneficial, natural Phytoceramide supplements may promote a healthy complexion by preserving collagen, retaining moisture, and brightening skin tone.
- DELVE DEEPER INTO PHYTOCERAMIDES: Research conducted on the safety and effectiveness of rice-derived phytoceramides have suggested they are preferable for oral ceramide replenishment over alternative methods.
- VIDAZEN Supplements are All-Natural
I was happy to get to try Phytoceramides from VidaZen I really like the idea of helping my skin from the inside out. I started taking this supplement 1 capsule a day about a half hour before breakfast with a large glass of water to start my day off. As I approach the age of 50 I find myself looking for ways to combat the signs of aging. I like that my is moisturized and brighter. I have always believed that a topical cream, lotion or serum can only do so much for the skin. I think this supplement works great in conjunction with my daily serum to help keep my skin moisturized and looking fresh, bright and healthy.
- I received this product in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.