• FUNCTIONAL CONVENIENCE: The transparent protective cover is entirely touch screen sensitive, preventing damage to your device without sacrificing on functionality
• CUSTOM COMFORT: An ergonomically designed, elastic neoprene armband eliminates sweat-induced slippage and offers exceptional comfort, while the Enhanced Double Hook and adjustable Loop Fastener ensure a foolproof fit.
• COMPATIBILITY: This particular band is sized to snugly fit the iPod Nano.
• PRO DURABILITY: Crafted from durable Neoprene, the KineticWave Armband can withstand the most extreme activities and environments. Nylon stitches add an extra layer of security against fraying or tears.
• SMART DESIGN: The KineticWave Armband is more than just aesthetically sleek; it also boasts several design features which maximize utility and safety. A reflective border strip alerts cars that there is a jogger ahead, integrated earphone access means hassle-free listening for workout playlists, and a hidden key holder offers security and convenience.
Sports Armband for iPhone4/iPhone5/iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus, iPod nano, Samsung Galaxy Note 3/Note 4, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 (Black)
I was happy to get to try the Sports Armband for Running (or Exercising) by Kinetic Wave. I like that it is big enough to fit my nano. I also like that it gives some protection from sweat and light rain. There is a small place for your house key so that is nice. I like that it has a reflective strip that can be seen in night traffic. I like the lightweight fabric but I am not sure that the velcro is strong enough for me to use during a run. The armband does not seem to get tight enough for me to stay put on my arm and still be able to move my arm while running. I like the armband but not sure it is a good fit for me while running.I received this product in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product on my blog http://popularproductreviewsbyamy.blogspot.com/
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.