What is a Kids Zip Sheet?
It’s a type of Zip Bedding designed to prevent children from kicking off or tangling in their sheets. The flat sheet is attached to the fitted sheet with zips either side to allow for easy entrance and exit while still allowing ventilation for the feet at the end of the bed. We are the first to produce a zippered toddler bed sheet set that allows the top sheet to fold down onto itself with press-clips. This ‘short sheeting’ method allows you to shorten the top sheet to various lengths depending on the age and height of your young child.
- Kids Zip Sheets are made in a variety of patterns and sizes to suit cot, single, king single, twin and double beds. The Patent also includes both queen and king size beds however these sizes are not presently for sale.
- Made from high quality percale cotton and cotton blends in a range of thread counts.
- Made with quality colour matched plastic zips. Both zips are disguised within the sheets so that the overall presentation of the sheets is neat and tidy.
- Unsown section on both sides at the bottom end to allow for feet ventilation.
- All orders are shipped by registered post to your door.
- Suitable for children aged 2 to 12 years of age.
- Note: DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
- Children may sleep more comfortably, without waking throughout the night.
- Children are less likely to kick off the covers and tangle themselves.
- Children may be less likely to wake with flu like symptoms.
- You can add a blanket or duvet cover on top.
- Great for hot nights when no blanket is required.
- Looks neat and tidy on the bed.
- Making up the bed is quick and easy – you just zip up the sides and it’s done!
- Great for bunk beds, camping mattresses and caravans.
- Durable and washing machine friendly.
- Takes up less space on the clothes line because it’s just one sheet.
- Affordable for every family.